Sunday, October 26, 2008

Kicking and Screaming to the Blogging World

I'm dictating this post to Cierra....under protest.
Today is my birthday and that means today I can say anything.
I hate my picture on this blog.
What a wonderful day!
I hate my picture on my blog.
(this is cierra: I can't believe that I'm sitting here writing this) It started out with a beautiful sunshine day with two letters from my favorite grandsons. My wonderful Sunday school class sang me Happy Birthday and then my wonderful family made me a wonderful dinner. Do you think I'm overusing the word wonderful? Please let me know.... post your opinions on this wonderful blog. (snort) Ha ha (this is Cierra: I'm just faithfully typing everything that comes out of my wonderful mothers mouth.) Have a wonderful day!
Talk to you soon!


Ps- I hate my picture on the blog
Seriously, so old.

1 comment:

Her Highness said...

What the HECK!!! I thought we established that your birthday is in April???
Oh well--Happy fake birthday.

Love your guts,
M